rock out!


this is what luca calls guitar hero and rock band. when we arrive at my parents house, he will ask, "our play rock out?" we give him a guitar or mic or drum sticks and let him "play." can i just tell you that although i a not a gamer - never really have been, give me a book and i am great - i am a tiny bit addicted to these games. nothing like "jammin" to good music while trying to hit all of the tiny colored buttons on a plastic guitar or singing classic rock with a falsetto (well, the guys have to worry about the falsetto more than me i guess - you should hear jesse or my brother cameron) trying to keep a little arrow in the green or gold.

1 comments:

Roxanne said...

that cracks me up b/c J is also a guitar hero nerd and has roped ANni in as well :)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!