june sponsor - life handmade

please welcome amber of life handmade.
______________________________________________

Photobucket
In Manitoba we have been having horrible flooding, my parents along with many other farmers are unable to plant fields there year. Though this is very difficult and causes for a lot of uncertainty about the future. I am able to have peace and joy knowing that the Lord is in this.
Photobucket

I love finding beauty in people, the weathered wrinkled hands of the elderly, watching a kind act between strangers. To me that is beauty.
Photobucket
One of my friends is leaving on a missions trip on Friday. Earlier this week I received a text asking for prayer because she was $900 short for the trip. Knowing her I knew she would be stressing out! But i also knew that God was using this to teach her and that the money would come in those four short days. Sure enough a day before she leaves and she has received more than she needed. God is good!
 ______________________________________________

amber is offering a 25% discount to annalea hart readers.  use code HART25 at checkout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!