an interview at naptime diaries


today you can find me over here.
jessi had some great interview questions for me.

you can read some of my thoughts on passion:

right now, it takes near everything i have to just get up in the morning and be accountable for my husband and littles.  i guess you could say i am passionate about being a wife and mama - about living my life well.   not perfectly, but with excellence.

and you'll find this quote from c.s.lewis:

But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world.

come over to naptime diaries for the full deal.
xoxo,
annalea

p.s. the just.lovely.things giveaway will remain open until 9pm tonight.  go enter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!