july sponsor - just.lovely.things

please welcome heather of just.lovely.things.
__________________________________________________________ 

Photobucket
This was a hard month for me with new changes in our -my husband & i- lives (read more about it here).  Finding joy was easy when I was able to spend extra moments with my husband here and there.
Photobucket
My favorite season is fall and I dont like summer that much, but these Oregon sunsets are sort of getting on my good side!
Photobucket
I would love to share a simple tutorial with your readers featuring the Little Leaf Headband!
______________________________________________

hip hip hooray, a giveaway!

heather is giving away a $20 shop credit to one annalea hart reader.
to enter you must be a follower of this blog.  for additional entries blog, tweet, or facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment for each.
a winner will be picked tuesday, july 26th.

heather would also like to offer annalea hart readers a 15% off discount to her shop with the code annalea.
(just.lovely.things is on vacation until saturday, so please be patient.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!