harts + hearts photo canvas

harts + hearts photo canvas

recently, the folks at easy canvas prints offered me the opportunity to try out their photos to canvas process.  how fun to finally have one of these!  i used this occasion to freshen up a little wall in our bedroom, a room that has been somewhat neglected over the past three years.

i am guessing that many of us can get overwhelmed with the idea of revamping an entire room with the limited and precious time available.  baby steps is the way to go.  like the quick project highlighted yesterday, i am slowly finding small corners of my home to make lovely.  my bedroom might not be "complete" anytime soon, one little change at a time makes a difference.

harts + hearts photo canvas

 my sister gifted me this pretty hook.
it is so handy right outside the closet.

this photo was taken while celebrating our ten year anniversary last summer.  sandy feet . . .  lake michigan shore . . . sunset . . . sewn paper heart garland . . . sweet memories.

harts + hearts photo canvas

and here you get a view of the not so attractive but oh-so-convenient light switches and fan/light remote control, as well as a few of my favorite scarves. i heart scarves and scarf weather. i heart that remote.

and i mega heart my new photo canvas.

this process was so simple.  EASY canvas prints, for sure.
the hardest part was choosing a photo.
once you have one picked out, follow the easy to understand instructions and you will be ready to order a canvas in just 4 quick steps.

i received an 8x10 standard wrap canvas print for free in exchange for my review, but all of the opinions expressed are my own.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!