october sponsor - naptime diaries

please welcome jessi of naptime diaries.
********************************************************

Photobucket
 I chose joy month on hilarious morning when it was pouring down rain and I was trying to get the kids into school and I'd had a horrible week and my hair was a hot mess. I realized I could have absolutely lost my junk or just laughed. Laughing was more fun.
Photobucket
I found beauty in our sweet little shack of a rental this month. I'm choosing to close the part of my heart that wants to live in comparison land and instead love the heck out of this sweet house.
Photobucket
A story I told this month is the truth about my prideful heart. My belief that I can really win at life, all on my own, as a wife, mom, blogger, shop owner, friend, and disciple.

********************************************************
you can find jessi here. . .
shop

jessi would like to offer annalea hart readers a 15% discount at her sweet shop, naptime diaries.  Check out her fab prints and use code ANNALEA at checkout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!