november sponsor - the letter 4

please welcome the sisters of the letter 4
************************************
Photobucket
When did I not choose joy this month? Just kidding. But it has been a month full of laughing at myself and trying to see the upside of things. Being around family certainly makes it easier. Everyone has chosen to lift eachother up this month and I feel incredibly blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
          Photobucket
During the fall season I always dread the inevitable cold that comes with it. I hate being cold. A week ago though, I walked around in the brisk air with snow on the ground with my new winter boots and my camera and marveled at all the amazing colors and beauty around. I forgot the cold and dived into the wonder of the changing season.
Photobucket
We had the crazy awesome opportunity this month to be featured on the Martha Stewart Show! We can't believe we got to talk to Martha and Google's Senior VP Vic Gundotra. And our favorite part? Google surprised us by paying our way to New York so that we could be on the show AGAIN with Martha Stewart! We still can't believe it all!

************************************
you can find the letter 4 sisters here. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!