the influence conference

we all have influence.
it just depends on how we use it.

and now we have the influence conference.
if you've ever wondered how and why God can use you right where you are, this conference is for you.

will you consider joining me there?
i will be one of the community leaders helping that weekend (eeek!) and i would LOVE to meet you.

only 50 of them are available at this special price.

have you seen the speaker list?
yeah. it is good. 

i pretty much adore those girls hosting.
all three have been guests in my day in the life series.
(jessi, hayley, casey)

so let's hang out and hear some fab teachings.
it's going to be good.

***************************************

thank you for the kind comments and emails sent my way after last night's post.
i was a bit blown away by how many of you have been in similar situations.
it reminded me of this: 

All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too. 

2 Corinthians 1:3-5, The Message

yeah, sums it up pretty nicely.
xoxo,
annalea 

3 comments:

5ohwifey said...

I'm excited to meet you there as a fellow leader. Can't wait!

Kristin said...

Um...I think it's time for bed. I read not once, but twice, "influenza"...then I realized it said "influence" and it made so much more sense. Yes, I'm smart. :)

cailan said...

This sounds so great and Indy is just an hour away from my parents-in-law.  I wish I could commit time wise, but things just feel too unknown right now...I will just have to keep it mind and perhaps the way will clear - it'd be so fun to see you!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!