san francisco with sonya (day 3)

SF Day 3 SF Day 3
SF Day 3
SF Day 3
SF Day 3
Walking Haight & Ashbury #sanfrancisco
SF Day 3
the third - and last - day of my getaway in san francisco started off fabulously. my first ever blog friend lives in the bay area and nicole came downtown to meet me for brunch. it was basically amazing. one of the highlights of my year for sure. we could have spent the entire day chatting away.

over the afternoon, sonya and i took another tour bus ride.  the weather had definitely reverted to more typical sf june. we stayed bundled up inside from the wind and cold, watching the sights through the windows.  but the change outside meant fog!  it was as gorgeous as i hoped.

a stroll down haight street was a mixed bag. neat shops and fun culture, but also. . . there was a heaviness there.  it just felt wrong.  both of us were moved to leave early. 

i can't wait to share my final set of photos.  one word.  chinatown!


i am joining the nester and will be blogging every single day in october! 
full list of posts here.

1 comments:

nicole i said...

a highlight of my year!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!