june sponsor - mandipidy

please welcome mandy of mandipidy.
__________________________________________________________ 
Photobucket
I just heard that a sweet friend's husband left her... it made me think a lot about how wonderful my hubs is and how much I take him for granted. Instead of focusing on the fact that he still hasn't fixed the kitchen sink or still sits on the couch when he comes home hot and sweaty from a jog, I've been choosing to focus on how blessed I am to be married to such a godly, thoughtful, & handsome man. He adds so much joy to my life, and he needs to hear that so much more than he hears me griping about his sweaty gym shorts on my couch!
Photobucket
In this song.
Photobucket
I could not find a pair of peacock feather earrings that I liked, so I made some and shared the tutorial here.
______________________________________________

mandy would like to offer annalea hart readers a 15% off discount to her shop with the code ANNALEA15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!