july sponsor - alexandra rose

please welcome alex of alexandra rose.
______________________________________________

Photobucket
I was filled with joy when we visited family in Florida who hadn't seen my sweet boy since he was 3 months old!

Photobucket
I live in Oregon, and it really is beautiful here right now...June is one of my favorite months! I always find beauty in the song 'The Three Of Us' by Ben Harper. It's just beautiful, and my favorite.

Photobucket
I'm learning to be thankful for what I've been given. To sing halelujiah, instead of focus on what I want, or think I need.
 ______________________________________________

alex would love to offer you a 15% discount to her etsy shop, alexandra rose, by using the code: HART15 at checkout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!