july sponsor - naptime diaries

please welcome jessi of naptime diaries.
_______________________________________________________________

Photobucket
I chose joy this month over losing our 4th baby. While it was incredibly hard and sad, I'm so glad to have had him for the time that I did. The Lord has filled my heart with joy over that short season.

Photobucket
I found beauty in my kid's struggles. Their sweet little frustrations and longings that make them who they are. Things that could easily annoy me or I could see as problems to fix, the Lord shifted my eyes to see them as facets of the way He made them. Weaknesses just begging to be strengths for His glory. And, oh! He sees mine like that too.

Photobucket
I want to tell this story. God's faithfulness to us in a conviction He gave.
______________________________________________________________

jessi would like to offer annalea hart readers a 15% discount at her sweet shop, naptime diaries.  Check out her fab prints and use code ANNALEA at checkout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!