september sponsor - along for the ride

please welcome laura of along for the ride.
********************************************************

Photobucket
Choosing joy has been a little hard this month. I've let my insecurity get the best of me. I'm trying to be joyful at all the little reminders God has been giving me of how much He loves me!
Photobucket
I continually find beauty in my mother who is finish up breast cancer treatment. Right now I'm finding beauty in the little baby hairs that are growing on her head!
Photobucket
I've been struggling finding the Lord lately and have been a bit down. I shared how I'm finding God in a brand new week and seeing how He works in all things...even the tough things.


you can find laura here. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!