september sponsor - call me blessed

please welcome jami of call me blessed.

********************************************************
Photobucket
I chose joy in the midst of a home under construction this month. Although 6 people and 1 bathroom is not ideal, I know we are blessed! I am thankful to God that He provided the means to make the repairs we needed.
Photobucket
I found beauty this month in some new friendships. I am growing closer to some wonderful women who pour into me with biblical wisdom. What is more beautiful than that?
Photobucket
This month I am excited about a new link up I started on the blog called "we encourage". God has amazed me with the women He has brought together to encourage each other in all areas of our lives. I am thrilled to see it growing! Here is a recent "we encourage".

you can find jami here. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!