september sponsor - GraceLaced

please welcome ruth of grace laced.

********************************************************
Photobucket
I chose joy this month in exercise...for the first time in a long time. I'm a mom of five boys, and simply do not put a priority on exercise, and in fact, loathe it at times. But, I took joy in having a body to use, a lung to expand, and a heart to train to beat harder and faster.
Photobucket
I chose beauty in the face of disappointment and heartbreak. Life looks lovely when it's going your way, but to see the beauty of brokenness and the end of self....that is to look through the lens of the Cross.
Photobucket
I'd like to tell you the story of how I'm discovering that I'm a grown up...and that life is hard...but God is greater.


you can find ruth here. . .
blog
twitter
facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!