do you like the new look?

so i have been itching to update my blog layout for awhile (yes i like change), but unsure of what to do. i am really drawn to the artsy photo headers i see on some blogs, but none of my photos really would work. i also wanted something seasonal so that i would have a good excuse to edit it once in awhile. today the sun was shining brightly on my dining room table, the kids were down for quiet time and nap, and my camera was in hand. excellent conditions to capture the above shot. jesse brought home this beautiful bouquet of white lilies, winter berries, evergreen boughs, and knobby sticks a few days back and it was begging to be photographed. so here it is! my new blog layout. simple and beautiful, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!