my upcoming trip

i think some people may have been wondering if there have been any changes to my upcoming missions trip. i just wanted to let you all know that i am still planning on joining the team of 23 from my church, illini life christian fellowship, heading to choluteca, honduras 1/3-1/10. so basically in just over a month i will be heading overseas to work with great commission latin america at casa hogar vida. this is the first missions trip i have had the opportunity to attend in more than 8 years. jesse and i had been looking for a way for me to get away by myself - to get a little break from being home with the kids full time. instead of a "vacation," i thought this would be more fulfilling and satisfying - having the chance to serve and love others is such a salve to a tired spirit.

if you want to know more details about my trip, please check out the links above for i-life, gcla, and casa hogar. you can also e-mail or call me with any questions, i would love to share more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!