one little change

hello and welcome to one little change.

last week i introduced you to my plan of attack for 2011.  the idea is to see lasting difference and make real progress on the big goals in life by being faithful in small monthly changes.


first little change (2011)

first little change of 2011: drink water

one of my goals for this year is to take better care of my body.  last month i quit drinking soda.  the next logical step to improving my health was simple.  i have never been a water drinker.  i didn't like it as a kid.  and only when working out has it ever been my first choice as an adult.  my goal for january is to drink at least 24 ounces everyday.  i actually began on christmas when i pulled this neat bottle out of my stocking.  (a gift my from my very supportive husband.)

after these last two weeks, i am actually craving water! the more i drink, the more i want it.  i am averaging 2.5 bottles a day, which is an incredible achievement for me.  unintentionally, i have been drinking hardly any iced tea or juice, which were my go-to drinks.

___________________________________________________________________

how about you?  are you making any little changes in life?  please share them with us and link up below.  and include a link back here so others can be inspired by all of our faithfulness. 

just make one little change.  work at it.  stick to it.  and move a step closer to your goals.  soar, however slowly, to your dreams. 



one little change




a year of little changes can make one big difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!