my view today

my view for the day

i may be on the road to recovery (yay), but this little guy is camping out in fever town (boo).  um, can i just say someone in our house has been sick this whole month?  i think february needs to take a hike.

but the upside to a sick one year old?  lots of cuddle time.  he must have taken five naps on my lap today.  i took this pic with my phone to send jesse at work.

i just handed the goo off to his papi after a three hour stretch together on the couch.  now that i have resumed use of both hands, i need to pull my house in to some semblance of order.

maybe tomorrow i will actually finish one of the three substantive posts i have started this week.  and maybe not.  a mama has gotta do what a mama has gotta do.

xoxo,
annalea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!