august sponsor - call me blessed

please welcome jami of call me blessed.

********************************************************
Photobucket
This month I chose joy in an unlikely place for me...my eating habits. I completed a detox. I did this because I was feeling very low energy and I felt the Lord guiding me to do something about my overall health. I was a bit intimidated but with a lot of prayer, it was successful. My energy level is back and I am enjoying eating healthy foods that will help me fulfill my daily calling.
Photobucket
This month I found beauty in watching some friends walk in obedience to the Lord during very difficult times. I saw women fight to hold their families together and choose to show love and grace, simply because it is what God calls us to do. I don't think there is anything more beautiful than that.
Photobucket
This month I decided to create a specific place for this blogging community to encourage each other. I've been so blessed by the women I've met on this journey and I wanted that to spread. You can read more about that here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!