august sponsor - naptime diaries

please welcome jessi of naptime diaries.
********************************************************

Photobucket
I'm choosing joy in the midst of transition. Trying hard to make indecision and waiting on the Lord exciting and thrilling for our family.
Photobucket
I found beauty in simple style this month. My heart was spurred to see the beauty of God's creativity in things I normally might want to write off as just people's creativity. Chevron, ombre, and fall colors. All His invention:)
Photobucket
I want to tell the story of my conviction about my tongue and the internet.

********************************************************

jessi would like to offer annalea hart readers a 15% discount at her sweet shop, naptime diaries.  Check out her fab prints and use code ANNALEA at checkout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!