a tuesday in october

our kitchen door countdown. updated by luca this morning


finally hung downstairs


strawberry wine painted by jesse's grandpa, vernon loutrel hart


the house smells like a cider press


rosemary and oregano from the potager find a winter home


the fall pillow covers are finished


made using scraps from my fabric stash. another "free" project.


the nursery details are being finalized - loving the new finished garland


paintings by great-grandpas. to be hung over the nursery dresser.
ship on a stormy sea painted by my grandpa, robert paul
hart family crest painted by jesse's grandpa, vernon loutrel hart


finally found: a lamp for the dresser. dragonflies found sleeping in my mom's storage space.


cashew embroidery finished


baking bread


crawling like a baby


hmm. . . i think i need to clean the bathroom mirror. just a bit spotty. loving my top from target though.



oh yeah. and lots of this.

3 comments:

the inadvertent farmer said...

LOVE the awesome not so traditional nursery! Your pillows rock...Kim

stephanie said...

Gosh I wish I had 1% of your talent!! Everything looks so great and I love that you have talented grandpas/great grandpas and incorporate they're art!! :) beautiful!

stephanie said...

Gosh I wish I had 1% of your talent!! Everything looks so great and I love that you have talented grandpas/great grandpas and incorporate they're art!! :) beautiful!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!