new

new

tomorrow is a new day. 

with a new morning.  and a new afternoon.  and a new evening.

and if when i stumble. . .

. . . tuesday is new as well.

i am claiming victory in advance of this new week.  right now.  right here.

with the addition of new gorgeous flowers from my guys of course.  i will take the beauty where i find it. because victory does not mean a clean house and an able body, obedient children or a productive day.  it means choosing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.  again and again.  over and over.  every new minute of every new hour.
 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wonderful!!! I love your words, and I love your spirit...I hope that you are feeling ever-so-much better this week, my dear. I, for one, will be returning to your words frequently this week as I need them, and I am grateful in advance. xoxoxo.

nicole said...

all i can think of is how God's mercies are new every morning...including tuesday.

Lora said...

"...because victory does not mean a clean house and an able body, obedient children or a productive day. it means choosing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. again and again. over and over. every new minute of every new hour...." I LOVE THIS! (I might have to quote you on my blog today. :) )

Deb Robertson Writes said...

I love that... very inspiring. Thank you, I'll take that with me for today xx

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!