how we are feeling

how we are feeling
have you been hit with it yet?  the all/most family sickness that comes in the form of colds or flu?  if so, i pray for your health to be restored.  because this is no fun.  there are so many worse things in life, i am very aware, but tell that to me when my head is stuffed with cotton, my throat feels like sandpaper, my nose is a faucet and my baby is crying to nurse at 6am and i might turn violent

thankfully luca and gia are on the mend and jesse has stayed healthy so far. but i am in the throes of it and enzo might be getting there.  yuck.

sidenote:  enzo slept from 7pm until 6am.  absolutely fabulous.

okay, i am off to attempt some craftiness with the kiddos if i can stand up without the room spinning.  catch you later alligators.

2 comments:

Lora said...

oh, i'm so sorry you don't feel well! i will be praying for all of you to be healed quickly!
lora

Lacey Dobsch said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. We missed you at Zumba today!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!