littler aprons

after showing the love to my little half apron, i thought i would share two littler aprons. these were my first. planned as christmas presents, but given as valentine's gifts, i made them for gia and luca last year. they have been well used since - both as sous chefs with mama or when they cook up wooden feasts in their play kitchen.

gia's apron

gia's pretty pretty apron


gia's apron detail

embroidered pocket detail


luca's apron

luca's polka dotted wonder


luca's apron detail

embroidered pocket detail


gia apron measurements

gia's apron measurements
(notes: i would make the 7.5" wide chest measurement smaller by an inch or two and i would make the straps longer by several inches)


luca apron measurements

luca's apron measurements
(note:  i would make the straps longer by a few inches)


pearls are a must when a princess bakes

pearls are a must when princesses bake


luca my sous chef

measuring, adding, cracking, pouring, stirring - he does it all


gia my taste tester

i think she is asking me for chocolate in this one. 


goofball sous chef

funny goofy face.  laughy happy face.  cheesy smiley face. 


gia my taste tester

just look at those feet.  i mean, seriously, have you ever seen anything so sweet?  i need to wear ballet slippers when i cook.


monsters in the hartland

monsters in the hartland









DIY Day @ ASPTL




The Girl Creative

8 comments:

Ruth H. said...

I love aprons, and these are absolutely, hands down, some of the cutest I have ever laid eyes on. I especially love the fabric choice for the girly apron, and I can't even begin to say how great the embroidery is on the little manly apron. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

That is so cute. I love the detail on the pocket. Then the super cute fabric for your little girl!

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

So sweet! I love them--what great fabric choices!

Andrea on Third Street said...

I agree, the fabric is so nice. But I love the design, well done and thanks for sharing!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Great post!!! Cute!! I am your newest follower!
Bonnie
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com

extreme personal measures said...

Following you over from Somewhat Simple!
I am a follower!
Please stop by!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

{oc cottage} said...

How cute!!!

m ^..^

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

The aprons are adorable, but I'm in love with the way you photographed them on the wall. I NEVER know how to take pics of stuff that should be hung up to photograph. I'm definitely gonna crib this idea from your stylebook!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!