hello there

the hart clan

the hart clan (take two)


hey strangers!  i took a little unexpected computer hiatus.  a whole 4 days! something to do with our first weekend away since september.  i actually brought the laptop and planned on getting on here and psoting and all that jazz.  silly me.  we spent a few days in the burbs visiting family and introducing the little goo to aunts and uncles and cousins.  i have lots of photos to share (shocking i know).  it was fun but exhausting.  i spent yesterday just trying to take it easy and slowly unpack.

we attempted a family photo since we all were dressed so pretty, but these are the best shots.  :)  still cute and all, but not quite what i was aiming for.

looking to forward to catching up with y'all!  (blog reading, facebook checking, and phone call making on the agenda for tomorrow)  hoping to have some fun stuff posted this week (including the first set of giveaway banners!)

xoxo,
annalea

6 comments:

Mollie said...

I think they are quite sweet, and are the kind of family photos that you'll treasure. Oh, and I love those green shoes!

Jona Giammalva said...

You have such a beautiful family! These are great pictures. Everyone looks like they're just "being themselves" instead of posing. Perfect!

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

Beautiful pics!

Roxanne said...

I agree- such cute pics!! I am finally catching up with your blog :) I wante dto tell you I happily have worn my apron MANY times here adn the name banners for the girls are hung in their room- so sweet- thanx again!!

Roxanne said...

I agree- such cute pics!! I am finally catching up with your blog :) I wante dto tell you I happily have worn my apron MANY times here adn the name banners for the girls are hung in their room- so sweet- thanx again!!

inadvertent farmer said...

What a good looking bunch! Kim

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!