we heart robots

we heart robots

robots are just so cool.  i love that they are "in" right now and that the littles in my life just go ga-ga for anything robot-y.

luca's friend silas had a robot themed birthday party yesterday and we whipped up this super cute tee for a little gift.  nothing like wanting to pull something together at the last minute.  i bought a bunch of cotton shirts a few months back when on super sale and keep them washed and ready for occasions like this.  i also have stacks of used shirts ready to be cut up and used for these fun projects.  one of my paint splattered and holey college tees gave life to this little robot.  and of course we needed to give him our signature heart.  i just love the sweetness it brings.

we heart robots

8 comments:

annieglan said...

That is adorable!

Mollie said...

I love this! Did you fuse the fabric first, or just stitch it?

Heather said...

That tee is adorable! My oldest loves robots, he'd be in heaven!

chris said...

We must be feeling some of the same robot vibes. I just made a robot softie for my little guy...and he even has the same heart! Pop on over to see if you can. Thanks for a fun idea to continue his robot craze.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

What an awesome shirt! Great job! I bed your son LOVES it!

nicole said...

awesome!

inadvertent farmer said...

Just too cute...I love robots too, especially when they are on little ones! Kim

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

So cute!! I love it. You did such a great job on it - so nice and precise. (My sewing has been all over the place lately, so I'm jealous!)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!