my big announcement

shoppe announcement

nope, it is not baby #4.

and we are not moving.  (we'll leave that to my parents.)

and you probably haven't been anxiously awaiting this news (especially on a saturday night), but i think you might like it.  (just don't tell me if you don't, k?)

for the last three years, i have been thinkin' and prayin' about selling some of my handcrafted goods to others.

would anyone actually want to buy these things?  do i have the time for this?  

and oh so many other similar questions ran through my little head.  (well, actually i have an unusually large noggin so i should say not-so-little head.)  but i have decided to put aside those fears and just go for it.  one of my goals for 2010 was to find a way to make this work.  (which i didn't share with y'all, because that would make me tres nervous!)

soooo, this is the long way (chock full of parenthetical tidbits) of announcing the opening of my etsy shoppe!!!

shoppe in the making

starting monday morning, you will be able to purchase a variety of loveliness made by moi.  i am nervous and excited.  i hope you join me back here on monday as i unveil the first listings!

xoxo, annalea

14 comments:

Mollie said...

Such exciting news! Congratulations, and I hope that this new step brings good things.

Anonymous said...

have been following your Flickr for a while and just now made it to your blog... I love each of the things your "hart" beats for. and I'm excited for an etsy shop!

audrey said...

OOOH! I'll be back Monday! :)

emily said...

a great idea - it's always great to share wonderful talent. :) i'll be anxious to see all the goodies you will be selling.

annieglan said...

YAY!! Congratulations! This is a fabulous idea

nicole said...

bravo and blessings. i just opened my etsy shoppe this year after many years of thinking/praying about it.
go forth.

Lora said...

so excited for you! having an etsy shop has been a huge blessing for me and my family. i pray that same for you!

Sue said...

Yay!!! It feels like just putting it out there has been life giving to you. Can't wait to see all your great stuff! You are very gifted.

kelly said...

yay, well done, i'm sure lots of people will want to buy your lovely goodies x

Lacey Dobsch said...

SO excited for you!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! i just started selling on etsy, too. i like it so far, but still have so much to learn. i can't wait to see your listings.

M. or W.W. said...

Congratulations Annie! (This is Grant, but signed in to Mike's blog...)
We're excited for you and will definitely be watching Etsy for all the fun things I'm sure you'll post!

Our Blessed Nest said...

Wonderful news! I think your pretties deserve to be seen, sold, and enjoyed! You will do great on Etsy:) We'll be watching...

mzabiels said...

Annalea--YES! I've been wondering if you had a shop! Your ideas are so fresh and cheerful it is wonderful. You've been an inspiration to me to get my craft/art side going!

Can't wait to see your shop. You're going to be huge hit!

~Meg
(katie z's sis)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!