we made it to the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

room for color finals

can you tell i am a bit excited?  i mean seriously excited.
(flu?  what flu?) 
only four rooms made it to the finals.  that means we have a one in four chance of winning that trip to new york city.  eeek!
 
will you take a moment today and vote?  that would be grand.  thanks so much for your help in getting us to the finals.  and if you get a chance, you could even share the link on twitter, facebook, or even your blog.  that would be super grand.

love ya!

xoxo,
annalea

p.s. i just want to add that i entered this contest on a complete whim.  the night before our texas trip, i took a quick packing break to upload the photos and write out a few answers.  i never expected to get this far and it kinda blows my mind.  thanks again for all the support!  it has been very fun.  :)

13 comments:

amy D said...

woo hoo! how exciting! i just voted for you :) :) hope you win that trip, you deserve it for sure!

Unknown said...

YAY YAY YAY! I voted, and we put it on our blog this morning. :)

felicia said...

That's so cool! I voted and not just because I follow you. I really do like your room the best :)

Lora said...

congratulations! so happy for you. i just voted! :)

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

YEAH! Does this mean you already won the division and won some paint?

thestoryofkat said...

just voted for you! congrats on coming this far, your room really does stand out from the others as a beautiful but livable space.

Peggy said...

I voted and when it gave me the results you were ONE vote ahead. Cool! I love how it is so colorful without being overwhelming (or all fru fru!) or unrealistic.

Anna said...

soo cool, congrats! off to vote for you. :_)

Smooches, Kara said...

I found you on Kojodesigns and as I was scrolliung thorugh your blog I came to a stop at the News Gazette entry!! Well I will be darned you are over there in my neck of the woods!! I am from Danville ;) So I have two reasons to vote :D Your house is stunning!

jeana said...

you deserve it! beautiful home!

Kimberly Martin-Boyd said...

I posted on my blog, hope it helps get you some votes:)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I voted for you ... hope you win!

Sabrina said...

voted! i really hope you win :-)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!