san francisco with sonya (night 3)

SF Night 3
SF Night 3
#chinatown #sanfrancisco
SF Night 3
Tea tasting #chinatown #sanfrancisco
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3
SF Night 3

tea tasting, souvenir shopping, and a super yummy dinner spread amidst the vibrant color and sound of chinatown made my final night pretty much the best.  those lanterns! i want to print out these photos and plaster my walls with the red gorgeousness.  they would just transport me back to those streets.

this was the last of my visit with my girl sonya.  thank you, friend, for inviting me to join you in beautiful san francisco.  it was truly a sweet time.  muah!

i am joining the nester and will be blogging every single day in october! 
full list of posts here.

1 comments:

KateEschbach said...

Oh, these pictures are amazing.

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!