sweet smiles


i love going into gia's room after a nap and seeing her face transform into a joyful sweet smile. i think God puts them into my life to help me through my day. when i pick her up out of the crib she is so fresh and ready for the next thing because she has her mama with her. this is such a perfect illustration of what i can feel when i wake up each morning. my Father God is there to pick me up out of bed and get me going. if i only let Him. see i don't physically need to depend on Him to get going, but what am i losing by trying to do it on my own? i pray that gia teaches me to rely on my Father and be ready to take on the day - with all of its ups and downs, joy and sorrow. My smile can light up for Him as her's does for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!