a bad one

my fibromyalgia woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

i have been struggling to fight through the pain and fatigue.  i am just soooooo tired.  like walking around in a fog tired.

i just want to scream!!!

why?  why does my body have to do this?  why can't i feel normal?

yep.  that's what i would do if i had the energy.

this makes me feel s t r e t c h e d as a mama.  it is hard to find a balance in the day to day.

sooooo. . . i have nothing super duper interesting to share tonight.

i did get to take some cute photos of my friends this afternoon - maybe they will even let me share them on here later.

and i took out my stress over the fibro on an old t-shirt. . . with some fun results.  show you later.

i will leave you with a face that brings me constant smiles - even through the tears of frustration.

the one

2 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

Your baby is adorable! I'm glad you Glorify Jesus with your blog. Praise Him!!

Lora said...

oh, my sweet blogging friend, i am so sorry you are feeling so bad!!! i will up my prayers for you today.
i am still not feeling 100% either. Lord, give us grace and strength to do all that you've called us to do!!
lora

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!