not cool

dreaming of cooler days

dreaming of cooler days

dreaming of cooler days

you know what is not so cool?  NINETY-FIVE degree temps the day before fall.  i wilt over 75.  i melt at 95.  please, please go away heat.  i like the summer, until you come.  then i just pray for it to be over.  anyone with me?  if you like the heat, then you must not sweat.  because who likes to be sweaty? not me, that's who.  anyways. . . i am remembering that little camping trip we took just weeks ago.  the one where my teeth were chattering all night.  oh, give me that over this any day.  any day.

dreaming of cooler days

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Gia look ssooo much like you in this pic!1 Crazy! Love you and I LOVE HEAT- only not insane heat like here (but I still prefer that to the winter there :) love you and hope it cools down :)

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

i know, i am totally over this heat...i want a longer fall, much longer, starting september 1 but it never seems to work out that way, huh?

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!