hello world


my name is lorenzo david jacinto hart,
but you can call me enzo.

on saturday, november 21st at 8:28pm, i arrived weighing 7lb 15.9oz and measuring 19 inches. my hair is dark blonde and i have grey-blue eyes.

i really like to cuddle and sleep and i am told i am a super chill baby. that's me. i am just cool like that. when i am awake, i have a very quiet and serious observance of my surroundings. my cry sounds like a little mouse squeak and i have chicken legs.

my mama "might" have more to say about me later. so i'll just end this post here and leave it to her.
hope to meet you soon!

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

Congratulations! Danielle and I are happy for you all.

Our Blessed Nest said...

Yay! Awesome name for a sweet boy:) Congrats! Love you guys!

Lora said...

he is just beautiful! congratulations!
thanks for entering my giveaway. i love your blog, too
blessings,
lora

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!