we'll see

futbol

are you watching the world cup?  i had planned to have it on, but the last week has been a whirlwind.  we don't watch a ton of sports at casa hart, but i would have liked to see some of the matches so far.  oh well.

i had kind of a crappy day.  too much in my own head.  i am compensating by staying up late to clean the house.  because that makes sense, right?  because if i wake up feeling yucky again tomorrow at least i will have a clean(ish) house.  but lets hope that the day is much better.  yeah!

also, i have a confession.  i began the shred late last month and then quit.  i am a quitter.  i got sick a few days in, but then chickened out when my body was healthy enough to restart.  it is hard.  my body was tired and hurting.  i think i need to restart.  like tomorrow.

1 comments:

The Single Nester said...

I just love this sweet photo. I recently posted a photo of my dad from behind and I love it.

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!