rooted and grounded in Love

 love the Lord our God with all my heart and all my soul and all my might.

teach His words diligently.
talk of them when i sit and walk and lie and rise.
bind them and tie them and write them.

this is my prayer.
this is my command.

and now i have a sweet new opportunity to live this out.
beautifully rooted is a brand new website created for women to come, be inspired, and creatively think.
it is going to be amazing.

beautifully rooted launches today.
go and visit.
oh i think you will be seriously blessed.

i am honored to be one of the weekly contributors at b.rooted.
(look for my first post later this week.)

Photobucket

. . .that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:14-19

4 comments:

Gina Norman said...

I am so excited and honored and beyond humbled to be a weekly contributor too, God is so AMAZING! Looking forward to your first piece!!!

nicole i said...

i can't wait to explore around.  how wonderful.

Joye said...

very excited to find you!!  LOVE your blog and your "mom's being real" series  (TOTALLY love that!!)  And I love that B. Rooted is already providing such a great opportunity for us to build friendships! I can't wait to look around here :) 

Kim Macchio said...

this looks wonderful....  ~ kimmy

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!