feelin' the love

feelin the love

this was fun to see today. thanks for loving our little stitched doll.  check out the feeling stitchy blog for lots of great embroidery projects and tutorials.


feelin the love

(and my cashew embroidery was featured back in october, but i missed it at the time.  once again, thanks!)

it is funny to me that until last year, i had never embroidered a thing since girlhood.  i just love it.  such a great lap craft for the end of a long day.  or when fibro pain is keeping me on the couch.

2 comments:

Mrs. Pabst, Mrs. Tegtmeyer, & Mrs. Valenti-Ferris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Pabst, Mrs. Tegtmeyer, & Mrs. Valenti-Ferris said...

I really like it too, at least the 2 baaaassssiiiiicccc projects I did. BTW, I did take pics to email you. The recipients seemed to like them:)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!