today's choices (so far)

i will not be bitter at jesse's job for making him work overtime every night this week.

i will be thankful he has a job that provides for our family.

i will not be mad at jesse for waking up late. 

i will pack him a special breakfast instead.

i will not go to zumba this morning.

i will stretch at home instead.

i will (try to) not be mad at missing zumba again.

i will be thankful i have the option of a great gym and pray that i can make it next week. (and pray that i will not be mad about missing it).

i will hobble around my house in pain rather than hide in my bed.

i will also take lots of breaks.

i will not feel bad about eating a cookie with my banana at breakfast.

i will drink a second cup of hot chai - which is more lukewarm by now.

i will not do laundry this morning.

i will read more of my book when enzo is napping.

i will not worry about dinner. (yay for leftovers!)

i will thank God for friends and family who bring us food.

i will not think of today as the end of the work week but the beginning of the weekend.

i will help luca build a train track.

i will not stress out that i can not sit on the ground in pain to play with him.

i will work on potty training with gia.

i will not stress if she fights me on it.

i will cuddle my baby (a lot).

i will not stress out if i have to put him down when i am in pain.

i will thank God i can be present with them today.

i will not take out my fibro frustration on my family.

i will fight for a life that glorifies God amidst my struggles.

banana love

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Everyone in the world should read this. xoxoxo Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Do you mind sharing what curriculum you are using for homeschooling. I am so green to the whole blogging world but have been meaning to ask you for quite some time. Thanks!

tara

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!