thunder & lightning & forts (oh my)

thunder, lightning & forts (oh my)


on this very stormy morning, we are hiding out in the coolest-fort-ever that was built during our staycation.  don't you want one?

quick life update:  i am in the midst of the worst fibromyalgia flare-up in maybe 7 years.  my whole body is aching and in pain.  i am sluggishly moving through the days.  the shoppe is still open as of now, but i will let you know if that changes.  thanks so much for all of the thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement!  xo, annalea

5 comments:

nicole said...

grace and comfort and rest to you.

inadvertent farmer said...

Sending prayers and healthy thoughts your way.

Rockin' fort! Kim

Clayton Pearlstein said...

I'm so sorry you have not been well. I have really enjoyed your blog...I just wanted to throw this idea out there, you do not know me and you so I hate to give advice, but...you may be sensitive to gluten. I just recently found out that I am and a lot of problems I was experiencing have almost completely stopped. I am praying for you and hope you can persevere with a joyful attitude, which is so hard sometimes. God bless! love, Brooke @ ofpigtailsanddinosaurs.blogspot.com

Clayton Pearlstein said...

I didn't realize I was signed in under my husband! I am his wife, Brooke.

misskatiez said...

i.love.that.fort!

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!