red, hearts, and love-ly all over

red, white, and lovely all over

i began adding touches of valentine's decor around the casita several weeks ago.  it is never too early in january for extra pops of red and hearts, in my opinion.  the dining room collage wall is a love-ly collection of bits and bobs.  love notes and pretty doilies, a bit of lace and a bunting or two of stitched hearts.  one sabbath afternoon, i cut a new beloved banner to fit the space.  the slow process is much more my style these days.  i enjoy the end product immensely, as it feels less forced.  i wonder what this collage will look like by next tuesday.

this morning began with a bright and early appointment for a root canal treatment.  my face is still numb.  but at least i can look at this pretty wall, while i drip soup on my chin.

xoxo,
annalea

p.s. thank you for the sweet words on the etsy feature.  it was definitely a fun surprise to be asked.

8 comments:

Karen said...

I love Valentine decor... I could keep it up all year :) Hope your mouth is feeling better!

melanie said...

so honored that i got to see this... IN PERSON!

lora said...

so sweet! i love that verse. and praying for you to have a super quick recovery. :)

Cailanmatthew said...

love the clothes-pinned doilies - so sweet.  I do feel inclined to leave up a little Valentine's cheer year round. : )

annaleahart said...

i agree.  it is year-round worthy and acceptable.  my mouth is okay.  still on soft food, but thankful for great care.  :)

annaleahart said...

so honored you came to my home.  :)

annaleahart said...

thanks, lora.  i am feeling better already. :)

annaleahart said...

yes!  it is so cheery and sweet.  just how i want my house to look.  :)

Post a Comment

hey there. i love to read your comments! thanks for stopping by!